Bhagam Bhag (2006) – special appearance in an item number.
Debut film–“LIPS” : LIPS is a very emotional romantic thriller directed by Samir Malkan.Its produced by an American production company owned by S.Khimani from NewYork.We shot the whole film in NewYork.Its shot by a U.S. based Chinese Cinematographer Chung Pie with an all American production crew.Myself & Anuj saxena play the main lead in this film. Basic/general outline of the film: This film is about this girl Preeti who is trapped in this male dominated society & how one after the other different men come in her life at different points of time & on her way she finds this guy lucky & how her life changes. Yes its quite a bold film! Its got romance,passion,emotions all in extreme!
Maushmi Udeshi’s Trivia –
Height: 5feet 6inches
vital stats: 35″- 26″- 37″
- Just signed 3 films: a period film “mujhe rang de” with director kalpana lajmi as the lead & 2 other films with welknown directors as leads.
- just shot for a hindi song sung by sunidhi chauhan for a malayalam film shot by award winning cinematographer ramachandra.h.m. where i am lip synching & dancing to the whole song.
- I am on the covers of 4 jewellery magazines, latest issues of justjewellery’,’gems&jewellery, ‘diamond world’ & very latest ‘art of jewellery ‘. Some of my work includes:
- I have done lots of ads & music videos. My 1st TV AD- NESCAFE ad with bharatbala productions.
I have done lots of Music Videos like:
- bali sagoo’s-“noorie”(with highlight films).
- nitin bali’s-“neele neele ambar par”(BMG Crescendo).
- arvinder singh’s- ‘pani sharaab mein”(HMV sa re ga ma). All of these were very big hits here in bombay,india.
- “mein kya kahoon”-album-“dil ki baat”,singers:greg & stan (sagarika music).
- punjabi video “jaan”(Tseries).
- My new video “dil chumbak hai”[hardc0re dance no] sung by female singer sonu kakkad(babujee fame) & directed by akshai puri(editor of fanaa) & choreographed by famous choreographer ahmed khan where i am lip synching,modelling,dancing to this original number which released in dec,2006.
- Just finished shooting for a very stylized racy song “aafareen” for director priyadarshan’s film “bhagam bhaag” with akshay kumar & govinda where i am lip synching & dancing to the whole song. bhagambhag released on 22nd dec,2006.
Other Tv Ads :
Montecarlo thermals,indian airlines(ftv),proctor & gamble hair moisturizer ‘ascend’ for dubai/middle-east,NIIT,Whitekit-kat,Aristocrat whisky,mc dowell whi$ky,taj hotels,mtv promo(non stop hits),kerela tourism documentary,zaroor condoms,Stretchnil,Asopalav(ahmedabad),Sankalp group of hotels(ahmedabad),sms-mouth freshner(unreleased) etc. I am a trained classical dancer from nalanda dance university & I am comfortable with all styles of dancing from western to Indian. Done lots of PRINT ADS like : galaxy international chocolates for dubai-(hoardings),nescafe classic-(hoardings),benzer arena jewellery-(hoardings),saga designer stores,taj calender-2002,vama calender-2001,bacardi calender -2003,thakurdas jewellers calender-2003,designer krishna mehta’s catalogue-2001,kala niketan sarees,signoraa sarees,trigger jeans,icici bank-(hoardings),inter jewels & mystique jewels print campaign-2004,neeru’s clothes campaign-(hoardings)hydrabad,nikhaar jewels-(hoardings) bangalore,jaipur jewellers shop(hoardings/print)-2007,kalajee jewellers-2007 etc. I have done a short art film “the tight-rope walker” which got selected in the venice film festival in the best 10 films in the short film catagory where i played the main lead. I have done lot of FASHION WORK that is the Covers & Fashion features for magazines like elle,cosmopolitan,femina,india today plus,time n style,beauty&salon,woman’sera,solitaire,savvy,new-woman,man’sworld,verve,oomph,digit,asian photography,better photography,i-style,just jewellery,diamond world,gem & jewellery,art of jewellery etc. I have made show-reels of my work,2vcd’s, 1work vcd with all my ads/music videos & another acting based vcd with 10 different dialogues/monologues so that u can see me enact to different scenes in english & hindi.
Who I’d like to meet:
I would love to meet feature film makers,adfilm makers,music video directors,film producers,photographers from all over the world & would love to do great work in front of the camera coz i love being in front of the camera espcially the moving camera & i love to emote/act/dance in front of the camera.